Mantel Legal Services is a mobile legal service that comes to your residential facility, home or office to take instructions to prepare those important documents such as your Will, your Power of Attorney and your Enduring Guardianship.
Alice Mantel is a legal practitioner with over 30 years’ experience in both the public and private sectors including running her own legal practice for 7 years. While in practice she saw that residents in retirement villages, in aged care facilities or with physical disabilities often did not have ready access to a solicitor who could prepare their Wills and assist with planning future financial and medical arrangements.
Mantel Legal Services provides a range of legal services. Alice is an experienced, caring and competent lawyer who will come out to your home or residential or aged care facility to take instructions about how you would like your assets distributed or can arrange for your attorneys to be appointed. She then will return with properly drafted documents to have them signed and witnessed as required.
We charge a fixed price for specific services, so there are no surprises.
Mantel Legal Services carries all required insurance and certification and in addition, also specialises in these areas of practice:
- Mobile legal service – preparation of Wills, Power of Attorney and appointment of Enduring Guardians
- Obtaining a grant of probate
- Independent legal advice to SMSF trustees considering purchasing a property
- Consultancy services for writing of legal content, editing and proofreading.
- Contact page – book an appointment
- Payments for services can be made online
Make an appointment on:
(02) 9702 6084/mob 0403 088 910
Mantel Legal Services
PO Box 322, Concord West NSW 2138
ABN 13 139 167 123
Legal liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation